PDA

View Full Version : My dBpowerAMPCD writer doesnīt work

betsaj
10-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi, when I try to record a Cd with this program a pop pup appear in the screen: <UseLastSettings> <SkipFinished>.
What does mean it? How can I do?
Because I went to the beta section of this forum and didīn find solution there.

LtData
10-25-2007, 06:06 PM
You have dMC r12 and dCW installed to the same directory, uninstall dCW and install it as mentioned here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/legacy-compatibility.htm

xoas
10-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Which version of CD Writer are you using-the r3 beta or the r2 version?
Which version of Music Converter are you using-r12 or higher or r11.5 or earlier?
Were you trying to copy a CD or convert audio files on your computer to standard CD format? When during the burning process does this message occur and on what window does it appear?

If you can furnish these details, I think we can get this straightened out fairly quickly.
Best wishes,
Bill

PS LtData posted as I was composing. His information is right on if you tried using CDWriter r2 with Music Converter r12 or later. If you have Music COnverter r11.5 or earlier, you must use CDWriter R2 and any codecs you use must be Legacy codecs from Legacy Codec Central. If you are using Music Converter r12 or later, you must use the CDWriter r3 beta. The CDWriter r3 beta will NOT work with earlier versions of Music Converter and CDWriter r2 will NOT work with Music Converter r12 or later.