PDA

View Full Version : Registration

cduff1
09-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Been using this for a couple of weeks now, awesome program, and I'm wanting to register it. I've been having a bit of an issue with swreg though.

When I follow the link to register, it comes up with two items in the basket - the powerpack - good, and an 'Extended Download Service' for $3.95 - not so good. Since I've already downloaded the program for free, and can presumably do so again if needed, this seems completely useless. When I click on the 'remove' button for this item though, it removes the powerpack as well, leaving the basket empty. Is there any way for me to order it *without* the extended download service? I'll pay the extra if I have to, the program's worth it, but it seems such an unnecessary expense.

LtData
10-01-2007, 08:01 AM
I have seen this behavior, and I found that if you remove the "extended download service", which as you said empties the cart, then re-add the product you want, only the product you selected should be in the shopping cart.

XRaiderV1
10-08-2007, 04:32 AM
do i need to purchase and register to use the program after the 30 day trial is up?

will any program features function if i dont?

Wayne
10-08-2007, 05:07 AM
The page http://www.dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm indicates all the functions available in the various versions of dMC.

When the trial expires the program becomes the free version.

XRaiderV1
10-08-2007, 07:35 AM
thanks for the info