PDA

View Full Version : Ordered twice - No key or download link??

mattius
09-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Earlier today I placed an order for dbpoweramp reference & paid £14 through SWREG. At present no confirmation / receipt or download link has been received! :thumbdown
I checked the site & found a page where I could enter my order number to get a new link sent through. It recognized my order ID but NOT my e-mail address. I then checked the page that I printed out that appeared after placing order, (The one that says:-

Thank you for your order.
For reference, your order ID is (Uxxxxxxxx)
We will send you e-mail confirmation shortly

ETC.

SWREG Team)

Nearly 4 hours have passed & still nothing. I then noticed that at the top of the page it said SWREG - Error. So I checked with my bank that nothing had been taken from my A/C. I then tried again - exactly the same, although I rec'd a different order ID.

I now think that I have bought this software twice & that I will not receive a download link / key. This has made me really angry as I have no telephone number to contact dbpoweramp or swreg. If anyone can advise me what to do I would be grateful as all I have is 2 different Uxxxxxxxx numbers, no download link or key & a possible debit of 2 x £14.00

I feel really let down :cry:

Spoon
09-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Please send your order number to this email here were we can look it up:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

mattius
09-18-2007, 12:22 PM
I already sent you an e-mail with the order ID's, (2.5 hours ago!) I will send again. E-mail will be marked order ID's!

mattius
09-19-2007, 02:27 AM
Please someone womewhere help me sort this out.... :(

Spoon
09-19-2007, 04:17 AM
No emails recieved, click the email link above and double check you have typed the address correctly.

mattius
09-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Sorry - my fault I spelt the email address incorrectly. I have re-sent my email with the 2 order numbers again! Please confirm.

Thanks

Spoon
09-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Replied to your email (by email).

mattius
09-19-2007, 04:56 PM
My bank confirmed that no payments had tried to be taken. Re-ordered using different Credit card. It worked this time! ;)