PDA

View Full Version : upgrade from 11 to 12

heuserj
09-06-2007, 02:42 PM
I have power pack & mp3 license. As the town's Space Case, I lost the original order no. I did recently email Illustrate and got a very helpful link for downloading version 11, several months ago when I replaced my hard drive. However, I cannot see how to obtain the upgrade to version 12--do I need to buy it again? Do you guys have record of my order no so I don't have to bother you again?

BTW--very satisfied with product and support! :smile2:

Spoon
09-06-2007, 06:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this page:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

heuserj
09-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Uhh, well, thanks for your prompt reply--I had already looked on that page--however forgive this dummy but I do not HAVE my order/receipt no., so I can't enter it...and in my last retrieval via email in Oct 06, (which I do still have in my inbox), I had sent my name and email. You replied with a link and password. The link returned (and still does return, I looked) the old version 11. I still was unable to retrieve my order no. I'd like ver. 12 because of its ability to use new codecs--
sorry to be a bother

LtData
09-07-2007, 08:34 AM
I think Spoon was directing you to the bottom of the page he linked to where it describes how to get a lost order number.