PDA

View Full Version : How to automatic batch edit tag for MP3 titles

eddynat
09-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm seeking how, using dBpowerAmp, to take each title from a selected lot of MP3, and edit theirs name in the tag for each song in only one opeation.

In fact, I want ask to dBpowerAmp to read all titles of a selected songs and write them into the tag as they are written in the the Windows folder.

This should be very useful to rematch all songs after I have renamed in batch, a lot of mp3 songs. Actually I must to edit them one at one....

Regards

ps: When the title of an audio file is renamed, dBpowerAmp mp3 tag does not change the title name.... this is the real problem I want to correct....

Wayne
09-02-2007, 09:49 AM
This is available for dMC r11 using the Tag From Filename utility codec.

Unfortunately this isn't available for r12 at the moment.

eddynat
09-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi Wayne,

Thank for the quick reply.....

But until the new version 12 will be able to do what I want, can I install on the same OS the version 12.3 and 11.5, for using either one or other through the active context menu ? I do not be obliged to uninstall 12.3....

Regards

LtData
09-02-2007, 01:22 PM
See here foe how to have dMC r11.5 and r12 installed at the same time: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/legacy-compatibility.htm

As for the context menu, only one version or the other can be associated with the context-menu items.