PDA

View Full Version : dBpowerAMP CD Writer Beta 3 (Been Testing it)

fxb
12-03-2002, 11:57 PM
OK I am not that great in knowing what should and not be done when you Test a programe. Being Disabled means I have a lot of time to waste, so I thought why not try this and burn cd's anyway.

Right I have been using this programe Beta for the past 4 days now and toach wood have not come along with any problems I can see or have that have actually happened.
I am using the Standered Windows XP Pro and a basic CD Writer, with maximum 4x speed at present (Teac CD-W54E)
I have made 8 albums to date and used both the 74 Min setting, as well as the 80 Min.
They have all come out fine and burnt to a standerd CD.

Finally for now can I just say the only moan I do have is with the actual programe on the screen you see. It is split into 2 halfs, with a large CD in the middle to show you the present burn status. I love that and how you see a beam as it burns. The only fault i have, if the word Fault is the word to use, is it could be a lot smaller. At present the size means you cant always see what the track details are that have been added to a cd, without re sizeing. Picky I know but then thats just me and my preferance.
I shall keep using it and let you know if I do come across any problems. Oh one more thing. It would be nice to be able to remove the silence or even crossfade tracks before you Burn. Some albums come now where you dont need the silence or crossfading is needed. Just a future idea maybe. If I am not doing this right someone let me know hehehehehe.
Great work as always again it seems Spoon and team...
Paul.....

Spoon
12-04-2002, 03:51 AM
Excellent