PDA

View Full Version : dMC option with Explorer right click missing

astuart@pcug.or
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
I have version 11.5 (not sure where I found it, as I can't find dMC Configuration in Program Files\Illustrate).

I bought dMC many moons ago and haven't done many MP3 conversions lately and now cannot find Convert To and Edit Tag when I right-click on a file.

I have just had to reinstall all my programs, but I had noticed before the reinstallation that these options had gone missing.

I would be most grateful if someone would advise me how to get dMC back into full action.

astuart@pcug.or
05-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Incidentally, how do I change my login name? I have just tried registering again and have noted that entering my email adress with Autofill actually zapped my name and replaced it with part of my email address. Very strange.

LtData
05-30-2007, 11:48 PM
"dMC Configuration" is found in the Start menu folder of dMC under "Configuration".

What version of Windows are you using?

astuart@pcug.or
05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
Many thanks. I remember now!

I pressed Finish in the Windows (XP) configuration and the right-click options appeared. I don't know why they had disappeared before I did my reinstallation.

My configuration problem having been solved, all I want now is to change my User Name, or cancel my registration and reregister.

Can you advise me how I get in touch with the administrator?

LtData
05-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Just re-register under a different name, there won't be any harm in leaving your current name as registered.

astuart@pcug.or
05-31-2007, 02:19 AM
Yes, I have already tried to register with another user name, but I was not allowed to use the same email address. It looks as if the registration needs to be amended or cancelled, but how to do that is the question.

LtData
05-31-2007, 10:01 AM
Edit: Apparently there isn't a way for it to be changed, I guess you just need use a different e-mail address.