PDA

View Full Version : Dbamp crash when play APE or do not play it

amedina
05-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi, I have installed last version of dbamp, and last version of monkey codec.
Sometimes the system completely crashess (cpu 100%) and neet to manually power off. Now it just simply do no play it ape format (never did). I convert some flac to ape just to discard ape corrupt file, and tried it. Fails in same way.
What should I do to fix it and play ape files?
thanks

LtData
05-03-2007, 08:07 PM
So your using dMC r12/r12.1 and the Monkey's Audio codec from Codec Central, correct? Could you put a paste of your dMC Configuration here, please?

Also, what version of Windows are you using and are you logged in as an Administrator.

amedina
05-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks. I reinstalled all and the problem still there. By the way, only with ape, works fine with flac, mp3 and others. When I tried to convert to ape, this error message appears:

Error converting to Monkeys Audio, 'D:\Mis Documentos\My Downloads\Download Grabit\alt.binaries.sounds.lossless\Art_Garfunkel-Some_Enchanted_Evening-2007-SAW\00-art_garfunkel-some_enchanted_evening-2007.m3u' to 'D:\Mis Documentos\My Downloads\Download Grabit\alt.binaries.sounds.lossless\Art_Garfunkel-Some_Enchanted_Evening-2007-SAW\00-art_garfunkel-some_enchanted_evening-2007.ape'
Error: Unable to load decoder for file type '.m3u', codec not installed? visit 'Codec Central'. [dBCoreConverter::dBCoreConverter]

But I SURELY have installed the coded. In fact, when I install it, the software recognize its previous existence and first uninstall the codec, then install it.

Where could i find the configuration yu need?

LtData
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
You are trying to convert a playlist file? Unfortunately, dMC r12 doesn't support playlists yet.