PDA

View Full Version : orders

Richard West
03-14-2007, 06:27 PM
I had to re-download my computer & lost your progams,(dbpowerAMP CD Writer & dMc Power Pack) & I have tried to get them back for 2 years.
How can I get the programs back?
Order <removed> you seem to remember, but order <removed>(for Cd Writer) you don't. What can I do.
I bought them Sat. Jam. 03 2004.
Is there anyway I can get them reloaded? :( I have the same email r.e.west@sbcglobal.net.

LtData
03-14-2007, 09:54 PM
See here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/
Please read all of the instructions on the page. It tells you how to retrieve the link and what to do if it does not work.

Richard West
04-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I Thank you for the effort, but it does not work.
I'm looking at the oreder numbers, one for dMC Power Pack,<removed>, the other for dbpowerAMP CD Writer,<removed>.
I have reloaded dMC Powr Pack,& one I did not order SVETA for portables.
That is not what I ordered, & I have tryed for 2 years to get them back,the CD Writer for turning my lp's,& tapes into CD's.

LtData
04-01-2007, 07:47 PM
There is a way to get a manual link sent out for when order numbers do not work. However, it is only done back two years. Your case is different, though, as you have the order number and it simply will not work. I assume you have double checked the order number to make sure it is correct.

For manual link instructions, see the bottom of the page I linked you to. If the order number is unable to be looked up, you will have to re-purchase the CD Writer, unfortunately, and the only CD Writer package currently is the Fully Loaded package that includes the PowerPack. If you do need to repurchase, I recommend you wait until dCW has been updated to work with dMC r12.

LtData
05-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Did you follow my instructions to get a manual link?

Richard West
05-30-2007, 04:15 PM
I have tried for 2 years to recover this program & for some reson have not been able to get though to receive it.
Like I said with one of the order numbers I can get two programs, one I paid for & one I didn't & don't want.
The orders were made Sat Jan 03 2004, & I have tried for allmost that long to get them back because I had to re-download my computer right after.
I'll pay for a program but not twice.

LtData
05-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Again, did you send an e-mail to try to get a manual link? Send an e-mail with a brief description of your problem to the e-mail on this page: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm along with your name, date of purchase, and the order number for the packages you have ordered.

Spoon
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Early Power Packs came with Sveta Portalbe Audio, if you ordered it or not.