PDA

View Full Version : Configuration shows that CD Writer is not installed, but it is.

tunchi_1939
10-03-2006, 10:29 AM
A few hours ago, I've downloaded and installed my Registered Version of CDWriter Fully Loaded.

From the download link in the email confirmation, I've downloaded the installation package:

dBpowerAMPCDWriter-Registered-r2-FL.exe

Now, in my PC are installed: 1).- dBpowerAMP Converter. 2).- Power Pack. 3).- CD Writer. (All of these three programs are working)

BUT, after installing the programs, a window appeared, showing dMC Configuration, and it indicated that:
dBpowerAMP CD Writer ............... Not Installed.

In START > ALL PROGRAMS > dBpowerAMP music Converter
appears two links:
a) Register mp3 License and Power Pack.
b) Register dBpowerAMP CD Writer.

What is going on?
I don't need to register because I am registered already.

I don't want to have future problems with my dBpowerAMP registered programs.

Please, may anybody explain me what is happening and what should I do?

Thank you very much and, please, sorry for my poor English.

Rafael

ChristinaS
10-03-2006, 12:19 PM
dMC Configuration does not show information on dCW.

If you see it in your programs and it works, then it's installed.

LtData
10-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Actually Christina, it does. If it does not show registered, are you sure you ran the registered installation file you mentioned? If you did and it still does not work, try the total uninstall described here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6828

tunchi_1939
10-03-2006, 05:12 PM
I've just downloaded and installed dAP and it is working good.
After that, I checked again the dMC Configuration and now, it appears that dCW is installed and Registered Yes.
I don't know what happened, but all is ok now.

All of dBpowerAMP programs (dMC, dCW, dAP) are working great. I am very satisfied with your programs.

And of course, I must tell that you people, Christina and LtData, are wonderful persons. Thank you, thank you very much for your quick and kind attention.

God bless you.

Rafael, from Lima, Peru, South America