PDA

View Full Version : Need Rio Driver for Win98SE

Blanca
09-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Wrong topic

LtData
09-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Split from an unrelated thread.

Did you already try the Windows 98 drivers? They probably would still work.

Blanca
09-20-2006, 01:28 PM
I was only asking for help. And no win 98se usb drivers don't work. It has to be Rio usb drivers for Rio Cali.

LtData
09-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Here is the only resource I could find: http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/support/rio/product.asp?prodID=107

I did not mean to offend you by splitting your post from a different thread. I just moved it to a separate topic so it could get attention directed at it. Also, since Win98SE basically replaced Windows 98, it will probably be very difficult to find USB drivers that work for Win98.

Blanca
09-21-2006, 01:16 PM
I have a Rio Cali 128MB and I have windows 98se. The drivers for windows 98se in the Sveta's Rio driver page do not support win98se. And RioWorld.org does not have the USB drivers to support windows 98se for the Rio Cali. It says it's supports win98se, but it doesn't. I tryed to buy the windows 98se cd from the Rio store, but it's not in stock. Rio's support page says that The windows 98se Usb drivers only come with the software cd received with the mp3 players. Help! If someone has the drivers I need please send them to me. I have all this new tech. stuff and I can't delete or add music to my Rio Cali without the drivers. :cry:

LtData
09-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Your double posting. Keep your questions on this topic to this thread, please. Posting in the Sveta player support thread will most likely result in your question not being answered.

If you are not already aware, Rio has quit making mp3 players back in 2005. If the drivers they provide do not work, then you are probably out of luck. Is your Windows 98SE system fully up to date with your system drivers?

Blanca
09-25-2006, 12:38 PM
I just reloaded windows 98se the other day. After I got your message. And it still doesn't work. The Rio support page noted that if you have windows 98se you need to use the cd software that comes with your player. so I tryed to reorder the cd, but they don't sell the cd without a refined player. Then I tryed to buy the player and it's out of stock.