PDA

View Full Version : Multiple entries in CD Writer

Daasie
08-31-2006, 02:10 AM
When I Convert to: an audio disk, the drop-down to select which disk is infinitely long with duplicated entries. Recently, trying to select locks the program and I have to end task. The drop-down within CDWriter is also infinitely long with duplicates, but I can select the one that I want. Any of the many will do.

I have deleted all of my temp CD files, but recreating them recreated the problem. I've downloaded and reinstalled all components in various orders, but the issue persists. Any ideas how to fix?

Wayne
08-31-2006, 07:26 AM
This has been reported before.

How are you adding the tracks to your Audio CD? Ripping straight from another CD or from folders on your harddrive?

Wayne

Daasie
08-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Sorry, the search didn't turn anything up for me. Please point me over if you think it will save some effort.

I select tracks in MMC, right click and Convert to: It's at that point that attempting to select the CD locks up the program. I can select New and start from scratch, but I can't add to an existing disk unless I first go to CDWriter and get the disk showing on the screen.

Thanks for helping me find an answer.

Daasie

xoas
08-31-2006, 04:30 PM
You might want to refer to this thread here regarding approaches to addressing this bug: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=10203

At this time we do not have a solution for this bug short of deleting the the list of CD formats stored in the menu. This thread discusses some alternate ways of achieving this. Whichever way you go, you will likely need to repeat this task periodically.

Best wishes,
Bill

Daasie
08-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks, Bill!

Daasie