PDA

View Full Version : EigerMan Player

Unregistered
10-07-2002, 11:24 PM
I don't know how many of these players exist (i.e. market potential) but do any of the current drivers for dbpowerAMP work with the Eigerman F20V MP3 player? It was a low cost player introduced about the time that the Rio PMP300's were popular. I would guess it has the same guts as some of the other lower priced MP3s of that time period. It uses a parallel port interface different from the Rio.

The Eigerman website (www.eigerlabs.com) has a 95/98 application but doesn't seem to have been updated in quite a while (since 2000). I have tried the apps on ME and they are very buggy, seemed to work OK with 95. I would like to be able to read/write the player from XP after I upgrade.

Thanks,

Jim

g80r@hotmail.com

Spoon
10-08-2002, 02:51 AM
To me that looks like a mpman f20, which should be added to Sveta in the next few months.

Unregistered
10-19-2002, 12:19 PM
I have an mp man F-20, and I can't wait for the driver.
Any news yet?

Spoon
10-19-2002, 04:04 PM
I bought one today, now I am off for a 1 week holiday to Spain in about 2 weeks, so if my misses lets me take my portable and the f20 it would be a good one to keep myself busy.

I know what you are all thinking - sad bloke, but hey some people take books on holiday, I love to program.