PDA

View Full Version : CD Input: messy ID-Tags?

tom1
05-14-2006, 04:04 PM
I convert a CD containing songs of various artists into Vorbis and get correct CDDB data with artist per song. dMC, however, writes tags like this:
Artist: Various
Track: Artist / Tracktitle
With various-artist CDs I would expect proper tagging per file. dMC is a highly developed software, I can't imagine it lacks such important feature. Is there a workaround?

Since this is my first post: thanks to the devs for giving dMx away for free and thanks to supporters for keeping support free.

EDIT:
sorry about double-posting. Feel free to delete this one. While in Guest mode the other post was hidden to my eyes...
http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=2533
However, to Devs: explaining the PowerPack's features more clearly would help.

2nd EDIT:
So I need to purchase a PowerPack license. If they want to sell something could Devs then please move to another platform then SWREG since they have the most expensive processing fees I've ever seen? I want to suggest Digital River (www.shareit.com) at this point. Please inform me if there are other wire-transfer possibilities than SWREG since I am not willing to pay processing fees higher than the price of the product I am about to buy.

Spoon
05-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Digital River own swreg.

If you pay by credit card there are no fees, and $3 for paypal.