title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Convert .atp to .mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ceraeh13
    • Feb 2005

Convert .atp to .mp3

I have the Sony Atrac3plus software. I have a disc that I made with approx 500 songs on it using the atrac3plus compression software. I am now trying to put these songs on a different computer. The files, when using the Atrac3plus software (SonicStage) have converted from .mp3 to .atp. Does anyone know how to convert an .atp file back to a .mp3 file. This is driving me nuts. :( Please help me!!

Thank you
    Sarah
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Re: Convert .atp to .mp3

Originally posted by ceraeh13
    I have the Sony Atrac3plus software. I have a disc that I made with approx 500 songs on it using the atrac3plus compression software. I am now trying to put these songs on a different computer. The files, when using the Atrac3plus software (SonicStage) have converted from .mp3 to .atp. Does anyone know how to convert an .atp file back to a .mp3 file. This is driving me nuts. :( Please help me!!

Thank you
    Sarah
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When you originally compressed them are you sure you compressed them to mp3 format? If you compressed them to atrac3Plus format they can not be reconverted to any other format (according to the Sony website). Perhaps somebody knows a way of doing it.

Comment

Working...

]]>