title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

Gilligan

Thumbs up Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

See here for m4p conversion FAQ:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...hlight=mp4+mp3

-----------------------

Hi everybody,

I have converted the music I downloaded from iTunes from M4P to MP3. It works PERFECTLY !!!! The thing that's good, is that once you converted them, you can put too many MP3 songs in your MP3 player!! What I mean is : I converted a song (A Storm Is Coming from the Lord Of The Rings). The size in M4P was 2860 KB and in MP3 it's only 995 KB and the quality did not change !!!

If you want a proof, just send me a song in M4P and I'll convert it to MP3 and send it bakc to you !!

Let me know and I'll tell you how that works. It's a piece of cake!! Don't bother yourself looking for MP4 converters!!

Take care!!!
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-09-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Re: Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

Hi Gilligan,

In a previous post you mentioned software called Total Recorder.
    Where is that available? Thanks.

Arl3rd

Unregistered

Hi,
    Here is from where you can download TotalRecorder.
    www.totalrecorder.com

For the serial *, just look at the end of my webpage (www.geocities.com/le_revolte2002) and you're gonna find it there.

Let me know if it works.
    le_revolte2002@yahoo.fr

Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

You don't have to download a program to do it. Just put the songs on a CD and then import them back into your play list as MP3 files.

Unregistered

That is exactly all you have to do, Export them from iTunes to a cd and then export them from the cd back to your computer. I prefer to use Windows media player when I export them back to my computer, that way I can convert them to WMA files. Very easy!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Hi everybody,

I have converted the music I downloaded from iTunes from M4P to MP3. It works PERFECTLY !!!! The thing that's good, is that once you converted them, you can put too many MP3 songs in your MP3 player!! What I mean is : I converted a song (A Storm Is Coming from the Lord Of The Rings). The size in M4P was 2860 KB and in MP3 it's only 995 KB and the quality did not change !!!

If you want a proof, just send me a song in M4P and I'll convert it to MP3 and send it bakc to you !!

Let me know and I'll tell you how that works. It's a piece of cake!! Don't bother yourself looking for MP4 converters!!

Take care!!!

Unregistered

I would love to know what your using and how do I get it. I am trying to burn a audio cd from my itunes downloads and I need a converter. Can you help please?
    Last edited by Spoon; 02-21-2006 at 01:35 PM.

Unregistered

in itunes right click the track you want to convert and click "convert to mp3" .... how simple is that! Ted Smith

Unregistered

actually its not...u cannot use itunes to convert protected (ie. acc/m4p from music store) to unprotected (ie. mp3). use ur brains, that would undemine the whole reason for protected music in the first place

Please help!

How can I convert protected AAC files to MP3 files? I am very, very new to all of this, but I really want to convert these music files so I can play them on my mp3 player.

Thanks

Kate

Unregistered

Convert M4Ps into MP3s and then put then on an MP3 Player (Different from an ipod)

Here is what you have to do:
    1. Burn the the M4P's onto a CD.
    2. When it has finished burning, enter that CD into your computer again.
    3. Click on "Audio CD" under "source" on the left side of your screen in itunes.
    4. Then right click on the track you want to convert to an MP3.
    5. Select "convert to MP3"
    6. Once it has finished converting, copy that file to somewhere else on your computer (ex. C/Documents and Settings/User/My Documents/My Music)
    7. Copy it again from where you just pasted it, and paste it into your MP3 player. (this is at least how to do it for my Nomad Jukebox).

Hope it helps!

Unregistered

Amendmant to the Post Above

If you want to keep the track details (name, artist, album), don't take the CD out after it has finished burning.
    Also under "source", on the left side of your screen, you might see "Purchased Music" with a picture of a CD next to it instead of "udio CD"

The whole process is a lot of work, but it works. If anyone has a better way that is still free, let me know.

Unregistered

Smile Re: Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

I like the concept for M4P to MP3 -- however, the license prevented me from doing that. The M4P format prevents me from getting my iTunes songs onto my Pocket PC, so I'm going to just use iTunes for organizing Mp3's and buy them elsewhere.

Unregistered

Question Re: Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

I've burned the MP4s to a CD, then looked for "Audio CD" on the left hand side of iTunes, but it is not there. Help! What am I doing wrong? Is there something wrong with the way I am burning the CD? If I try to burn the MP4 using my burning software (Nero) instead of iTunes, Nero can't even recognize the MP4 file.

Any help is appreciated...Thanks.

Unregistered

Angry Re: Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3!! It works!!!

iTunes really pisses me off. They say it's no problem using windows to burn cd's from music files purchased from iTunes but IT DOES NOT WORK.

Do not buy songs from Itunes if you have a windows pc and plan on burning cd's for your car or any other purpose.