title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Secure Rip Wont Work Please Help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BCRip
    • Dec 2014

Secure Rip Wont Work Please Help

Just installed CD Ripper and set it up according to the setup guide for secure ripping with the exception of ripping to aiff instead of flac. The first CD ripped properly with the number of passes configured in settings and resulted in a secure rip checkmark for each track. Every other CD rips with only one pass per track and no secure ripping. When I check options the secure rip box with all of my correct settings is checked. Any ideas why CD Ripper is only performing one pass per track.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Secure Rip Wont Work Please Help

Originally posted by BCRip
    Just installed CD Ripper and set it up according to the setup guide for secure ripping with the exception of ripping to aiff instead of flac. The first CD ripped properly with the number of passes configured in settings and resulted in a secure rip checkmark for each track. Every other CD rips with only one pass per track and no secure ripping. When I check options the secure rip box with all of my correct settings is checked. Any ideas why CD Ripper is only performing one pass per track.
    do these perhaps have ACCURATERIP matches. If something matches AR database info, then it is even better than secure rip and no need for multiple passes.

Comment

• BCRip
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by garym
      do these perhaps have ACCURATERIP matches. If something matches AR database info, then it is even better than secure rip and no need for multiple passes.
      I think they did have matches. Didn't realize only one pass needed. That's awesome, thx.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BCRip
        I think they did have matches. Didn't realize only one pass needed. That's awesome, thx.
        That's the beauty of dbpa and accuraterip. be sure to turn on the full logging in dbpa ripper then a txt file with ripping log is saved in the album subdirectory (and you can always see this sort of info after the fact)

Comment

• BCRip
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by garym
          That's the beauty of dbpa and accuraterip. be sure to turn on the full logging in dbpa ripper then a txt file with ripping log is saved in the album subdirectory (and you can always see this sort of info after the fact)
          I haven't ripped in awhile. accuraterip is just amazing, sooooo much faster. Thx for the logging tip.

Comment

Working...

]]>