title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How converting CDs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jay7777
    • Nov 2014

How converting CDs

Hi I'm using 15.1 64-bit dbpoweramp and every time I look in the menu I can't see one to convert CDs used to being the older models where is it now
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How converting CDs

You would run CD Ripper to convert CDs.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jay7777
      • Nov 2014

No I like convert to CDs like you convert to flac the one for the CD is not in the conversion
      Originally posted by Spoon
      You would run CD Ripper to convert CDs.

Comment

• jay7777
        • Nov 2014

no convert to flac to cd CD Ripper id to convert to flac are something else's i just what wav or flac to cd so i can burn it

Comment

• BrodyBoy
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jay7777
          no convert to flac to cd CD Ripper id to convert to flac are something else's i just what wav or flac to cd so i can burn it
          Sorry if it's a language barrier, but it's hard to understand what you are asking. From this last post, I think you might be asking about burning CDs. dBpoweramp doesn't do that, but there are plenty of other programs that do. (iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.)

You can still download the old CD Writer component, but it is no longer a supported part of the dBp suite. And I don't think it's compatible with dBp 64-bit.

Comment

Working...

]]>