title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Perfect tunes dedup

Perfect tunes dedup

Can't get it to work using wd and twankey with a naim super uniti dedup seems to work ok but can't find the nas drive can't get rid I double titles as any body got any ideas.

Administrator

Re: Perfect tunes dedup

In PerfectTUNES Control Center you would add the path to the NAS, if you want to remove duplicates only on the NAS, remove the local Music folder from PerfectTUNES.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    In PerfectTUNES Control Center you would add the path to the NAS, if you want to remove duplicates only on the NAS, remove the local Music folder from PerfectTUNES.
    After deleting unwanted titles do I replace folder and put titles in bin regards.

Administrator

Sorry, replace which folder?

I just purchsed dedupe and get duplicate files as well.

My questions are ... does this new program offer any filters in the search for dupes?

Would like to have it search my HD's in different formats ... like mp3 and others.

If this restricted program only applies to itunes, how do I obtain a refund?

THANK YOU ..

Administrator

Dedup finds duplicates from any file types, it shows the file type of the duplicate in the box. If that duplicate is to be left on the system, press the [x] in the corner of the duplicate box to hide it, work through your duplicates one by one.