title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset on Qnap

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davelinn
    • Oct 2014

Asset on Qnap

I have spent a few hours on this now, could be complete 'muppetry' on my part...

I have a qnap ts-451, i have tried to follow the "Asset UPnP QNAP Installation" instructions for downloading/uploading asset to qnap but i do not have “QPKG Center” or nothing at all within my Qnap dashboard relates to “QPKG Center” not even in the manual download pop up.

Qnap instructions/online knowledge don't help either. I am second guessing there has been a recent facelift/update.
    Any Qnap online instruction Link that mentions "QPKG" gets redirected to the Qnap app centre http://www.qnap.com/i/uk/app_center/ which does not have any reference to "QPKG" or Asset.

Qnap have not replied to any of my support enquiries - as yet.

My version of the "instal a new app manually" does let me browse and install a download but i do not have to facility to get the initial download "the correct qpkg (QNAP install package)"
    Where do i get this file from?

Advance Apologies for any "Muppetry" on my part.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset on Qnap

You would download the Intel .qpkg install for Asset, from:

With your order number, you download this to your PC. Then you log in to the QNAP and manually install it, browsing to where you saved it on the PC.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>