title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Qobus download retagging problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • streammagic
    • Oct 2014

Qobus download retagging problems

I have downloaded some albums from the Qobus site. Since their tags are in French I tried to tag them with dbpoweramp. It took my computer ages to retag and with all the alums I got the message "unable to write ID tags for :" all files.
    After retrying all files changed in split of a second like should happen in the first place.
    Does anyone recognize this? Qobus is not very helpfull and not willing to refund or solve the problem.

Peter.Click image for larger version

Name:	Qubus 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	296895Click image for larger version

Name:	Qubus 2.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	296896Click image for larger version

Name:	Qubus 3.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	296897
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Qobus download retagging problems

There is a definite problem with how these quboz files are tagged, on some peoples computers it causes a crash.

We are going to look at it for R15.2, relatively soon, but it is sad that Qobus are apparently selling corrupted tagged files and are not interested in fixing it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• streammagic
      • Oct 2014

I have noticed on this Forum more people suffer from this issue.
      I do not understand why dbpoweramp has to makes software changes making corrupted files usable.
      Further I have to upgrade to the latest version of dbpoweramp being satisfied with the version I bought.
      I have tagged hundreds of albums, downloads and ripped ones of various suppliers and never had a problem.
      Only the Qobus downloads have this issue,so to my opinion people should blame Qobus and ask them for a fix or refund.
      For me this is the world up side down!!

Regards,

Peter.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Well people see it as our problem...even though our FLAC tagger has been in use for 10 years without issues.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>