title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Upgrading on Windows Home Server 2011

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zander
    • Feb 2013

Upgrading on Windows Home Server 2011

The upgrade to Asset UPnP stalls with about 7/8 of the process complete. I keep receiving this error message from Windows Interactive Services Detection: "Windows could not access the message. You may want to try again later. The error was: The target session is incompatible with the current session".
    Program details shows
    Message title: Uninstaller
    Program path: Program Files; (x86)\Illustrate\dbPoweramp\AssetUPnP-WHS2011.exe

Closing the message window just brings it back a few minutes later. I tried restarting which had no effect.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Upgrading on Windows Home Server 2011

Try to uninstall, then restart the machine, and install the updated version.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Zander
      • Feb 2013

Re: Upgrading on Windows Home Server 2011

I had already tried that option. However, what I just did was restart the server because even though it hibernates overnight, it was still trying to install the new version this evening. After restarting I decided to try installing directly to the server. That worked! I only had to restart the server to get the icon showing on the dashboard. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...

]]>