title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi format folde structure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blu Note
    • Sep 2014

Multi format folde structure

When ripping to multiple formats no folder structure is created. All the files are stored in the master folder. I set up a flac folder and an aiff folder and the files are being placed in these folders, but there are no "artist" or "album name" folders created. What am I missing?
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Multi format folde structure

Originally posted by Blu Note
    When ripping to multiple formats no folder structure is created. All the files are stored in the master folder. I set up a flac folder and an aiff folder and the files are being placed in these folders, but there are no "artist" or "album name" folders created. What am I missing?
    You must not have set your dynamic naming for each of the codecs (formats). I don't use multiformat ripping, but I recall that one must set the dynamic naming separately within each codec page with multiencoder.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Multi format folde structure

Correct, and if you copy and paste the naming from CD Ripper, to the multi encoder (each encoder).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>