Hi there,

I have a library of 1500 Albums. Some of them are tagged as compilations such as True Blue from John Coltrane. The Album Artist tag contains "John Coltrane" and the Artist tag (which I believe is linked to the track only) contains "John Coltrane & sideman" - e.g. John Coltrane & McCoy Tyner. The latter one should be shown in the now playing view which is the case. I am using a Moon Mind, a qnap with Asset upnp 4.3, Bubbleupnp on an android device as well as Moon Mind HD on an ipad. When browsing Album/Artist under "J" I get all 12 tracks in the view which I find very confusing. Is it possible to hide the single tracks when browsing and still have the full Information in in the playing now view?

A second issue is another John Coltrane Album I downloaded: "John Coltrane and friends" which I edited with Mp3tag to mark it as compilation, this Album is not shown in the Album/Artist tree, only in the Album tree, but same every single track is shown with the specic sideman as Artist. I have tried to mark no track in the browse tree and restart Asset, but it didnt change anything. I am an old fashioned listener as I grew up with Vinyl records, so I would like to have Asset configured so I see under Artist -> J - > all the John Coltrane Albums without the single tracks. I am sorry but until yet I could not figure out how.

Regards