title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

WMP appends 2 seconds of next track

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ray..Ray
    • Aug 2014

WMP appends 2 seconds of next track

While using Phantom CD to mount ImgBurn images and WMP to rip mp3's the file contains the first 2 seconds of the next track, is there a setting I am missing to correct this issue?

Details:
    Windows XP SP2
    WMP 11
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: WMP appends 2 seconds of next track

Originally posted by Ray..Ray
    While using Phantom CD to mount ImgBurn images and WMP to rip mp3's the file contains the first 2 seconds of the next track, is there a setting I am missing to correct this issue?

Details:
    Windows XP SP2
    WMP 11
    I'm confused? how is this a dbpa question? seems like you're using WMP as the ripper?

Comment

• Ray..Ray
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by garym
      I'm confused? how is this a dbpa question? seems like you're using WMP as the ripper?
      Hi GaryM,

You are absolutely correct in that it has nothing to do with dbpa. I have been Googling for a while now and it seems that many of my results direct me to this forum, my Google foo is not strong apparently, so I thought I might reach out to those who may hold the knowledge.

Comment

• drjenkins
        • Feb 2006

Use dBpoweramp trial to rip the tracks rather than WMP. If you still have the problem, ask for help in the dBpoweramp CD Ripper forum. If it fixes your problem, buy dBpoweramp.

Comment

Working...

]]>