title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Playing only single files and not complete albums

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • torefs
    • Aug 2014

Playing only single files and not complete albums

I have recently purchased a Sonos Connect to replace my Squeezebox. Due to Sonos 65000 track limit in their Music Library (I have 100 000+), I have been looking at alternatives.

I have therefore installed Asset UPnP on the computer where I store my Music. I use the Sonos Controller on the pc and their app on my android Devices. I have no problems indexing my complete library of music and I can play it fine via their app.

I have one problem. If I play an album in the Sonos Music Library, I can choose to play the Complete album by clicking on "Complete album" or just click on a single file. When I enter the Music Library on the Asset UPnP, I do not get a "Complete album", only to play one file at the time or create a play list. I do not want to create a playlist everytime I want to play an album.

When I right-click on a file, I get several options on how to play: Play now, Play later, Add to que, Replace que. There are no "choose all tracks", "play album now", "play all now" etc

What I really want, is to just click on any file and be able to start play to the end of the selected album.

Anyone know how I can play full albums easily??

Tore F Steenslid
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Playing only single files and not complete albums

I think is a limitation of the Sonos program, UPnP lists all tracks of an album together, if the tracks appear under the same listing, there is nothing more a upnp server could do.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>