title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP won't install

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redden
    • Aug 2014

Asset UPnP won't install

I've spent hours trying to get UPnP to install. I've paid $26 for the premium product, tried 2 laptops (Windows XP and Windows 7) and it fails at the end. I get the Configuration window, and it says Premium Registered, but it won't scan my library. The laptop with Windows XP found 3,000 tracks out of about 40,000, and the laptop with Windows 7 didn't find any. I presume after I click "Finish" at the end of installation, it should restart the laptop and I should see a new icon on my desktop. This doesn't happen; I have previously successfully installed dbpoweramp CD ripper software, so I don't understand it. The tracks I want to add are contained on an external hard drive, connected by USB. I can see the albums/artists when I open the hard drive, so they are there. Appreciate any help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP won't install

Perhaps a file permission issue, make sure asset is running in your local account and that your local account as read access to the files.

What are the file types being scanned?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>