title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip Audio CD to image (single audio file + cue sheet)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super Wormhole
    • Aug 2014

Rip Audio CD to image (single audio file + cue sheet)?

Hi all, been wanting this program since I first trialled it back in 2010 but back then I was broke. Been using EAC, CueRipper and dozen other freeware in the meantime but nothing come close to the development cycle, stability of dbpoweramp. Four years later I finally got a decent paying job, now I can afford this wonderful product.

Back to the question, since past few months until yesterday I've been using CueRipper extensively and I somewhat gotten used to its single image + cue sheet format, instead of more common track-by-track format. So I wonder if dbpoweramp CD Ripper could do the same?

Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip Audio CD to image (single audio file + cue sheet)?

See:

Cue sheet creator, a few requirements of this codec: Only works when ripping audio CDs, All tracks of the CD have to be ripped at the same time. It requires Release 15 of dBpoweramp (currently in testing). There are 2 ways to use this Cue Sheet Generator: 1) Multiple tracks + cue sheet, simply include the DSP Effect: CUE
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Super Wormhole
      • Aug 2014

Re: Rip Audio CD to image (single audio file + cue sheet)?

Thanks Spoon. Will testing it shortly. It's not a big deal anyway, just something I gotten used to over a few months.

Comment

Working...

]]>