title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Trial version requires reconfiguration on computer reboot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unsavvy
    • Jul 2014

Trial version requires reconfiguration on computer reboot?

Have lost all my CD Ripper 15.1 trial version's configuration settings twice now, after restarting my computer; the program loads as if freshly installed, offering up the AccurateRip window when a CD is loaded. After the first occurrence, had to completely uninstall the software and then download and install it afresh in order to be able to reconfigure it in its entirety. Am not eager to have to redo all that again, so am wondering if these events are typical/normal and to be expected during the free trial...

Thanks in advance for any guidance, and apologies if this thread belongs in the "How Do I?" section; if it does, mods please feel free to move.
    Last edited by unsavvy; 07-22-2014, 08:58 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Trial version requires reconfiguration on computer reboot?

It is likely that your security software has sandboxed dBpoweramp so when it stores its settings they are not actually stored. Either that, or your Windows is set with security settings to stop normal programs from writing to the registry.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>