title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Would like to purchase but something is wrong with website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Talon_Sr
    • Jun 2014

Would like to purchase but something is wrong with website

Strange, I want to buy bundle of dbPoweramp Reference and Perfect Tunes, but website will not complete the transaction through either Credit Card or Paypal. Well, maybe it's giving me time to think about whether I need it or not. Really no way to do business.
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Would like to purchase but something is wrong with website

When you select paypal it forwards direct to paypals own site where the transaction is completed, do you get this far?

Comment

• Talon_Sr
      • Jun 2014

Yes. On a couple of tries I would get the invoice list of what I was purchasing and on other tries it would just show a tab/button for Pay Now with no listing of what I was buying. But none of them worked. I got a message to the effect that the transaction was unable to be completed for the Paypal and for credit card, it would say that it was declined even though I checked the numbers five times. Where is the support page? This is not a well designed website. I should not have to post in a forum for support. There should be a separate link for support with the ability to purchase over the phone if something like this happens. It's not like dbPoweramp hasn't been around for awhile.

Message for credit card:

"Unable to Process Payment

Your credit card has been declined, please retry one more time ensuring all details (address, card number) are correct"

Message for Paypal:

"Unable to Process Payment

Unable to Paypal DoExpressCheckoutPayment: This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal."

So what's the problem? I have more than enough funds in both accounts for this. This experience doesn't exactly inspire confidence when it would be necessary to update the applications.
      Last edited by Talon_Sr; 06-21-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Talon_Sr
        • Jun 2014

Do you accept credit cards or is that part of the website broken?

Comment

• Talon_Sr
          • Jun 2014

Finally. I was able to purchase the bundle thru Paypal only by switching between "Bill Me Later" and "Paypal Account" methods of payment. I had to switch repeatedly to do this. And for some inexplicable reason, the credit card method does not work, for me at least. But I didn't want to use Paypal as I save that for eBay purchases and seller fees. Now I have to send more money from my bank account to Paypal to replenish that. Fix your website.
          Last edited by Talon_Sr; 06-21-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>