title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Downloadable User Manual

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleBird
    • May 2014

Downloadable User Manual

In addition to the site resident User Manual, a downloadable version would be very much appreciated. The size of the manual doesn't matter as I don't intend printing it, but rather reading it on my tablet. A nice example of such a user manual is on the QNAP website. It's 750 page long and beautifully indexed. The reason for this request flows from the concept of "ripping once". It implies that all the user configurable settings in the software are understood and correctly set. As a new user I will need to study the user manual to achieve this level of competence. Being able to do this on my tablet in a comfortable chair can only enhance the experience.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Downloadable User Manual

Your tablet has an internet browser, here is dBpoweramp help:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LittleBird
      • May 2014

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I was not clear in what I was after. I want to be able to read the manual (help) off-line. That is, I want to download something like a .PDF file and then read it, as and when time permits. This includes periods of time when access to the internet is not available. As far as I am aware the only way I can use your link for this purpose is to print each page to a file, assemble the pages into a document, convert the document to a .PDF file and go from there. Is there an easier solution?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I do not think there is an easier solution, however there are only maybe 6 main sections of help, you could print direct to PDF if you have Google Chrome.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>