title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cover Art gone from being found 80% of the time to 20%. AMG/GD3 license required?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dpower7
    • Dec 2013

Cover Art gone from being found 80% of the time to 20%. AMG/GD3 license required?

By their very nature, forums are full of problems/'complaints' - so first just wanted to say how impressed I've been with dbpa and support I've received here - GaryM, a notable mention - which has meant I've successfully managed to so far rip ~400 discs of my collection in a relatively short period of time using dbpa Ref R15/PerfectTunes/Batch Ripper with Nimbie NB21 unit. This weekend, noticed that cover art was now only being found approx 20% of the time, previously was 80%. Suspect may have something to do with having used up the 400 AMG lookups I see mentioned on dbpoweramp.com/batch-ripper.htm page. What are the recommended options? - do AMG have a non-commercial per lookup option? or do I sign up for GD3? or ?? Thanks
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Cover Art gone from being found 80% of the time to 20%. AMG/GD3 license required?

I suspect the limit is the problem. You can buy additional lookups. Spoon can advise....

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Cover Art gone from being found 80% of the time to 20%. AMG/GD3 license required?

You would require GD3 lookups to maintain art at the resolution you are used to.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dpower7
        • Dec 2013

Thanks Spoon. I got a reply from GD3 saying I had to go to a dbpa specific signup url when creating a GD3 account on their site and then "Within dbpoweramp you need to add your GD3 username/password and enable GD3 access. Once this is done, BatchRipper should be able to use GD3". Where would I do this "within" dpba? I'm assuming I will then easily be able to confirm that I've done it correctly and is working when I start seeing cover art being found again - but is there a simple test I could perform? Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Within the Batch Ripper, the meta button.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>