title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: GD3 Reporting Invalid Account

Post GD3 Reporting Invalid Account

I may be missing something obvious but dbbatch ripper refuses to connect to GD3. I have entered my GD3 credentials exactly as I use them to login into GD3 their website which works fine, I can see my quota and buy cd submissions. I have loads free, but dbNatch ripper refuses to use it and reports the following error "GD3 Reported: Server was unable to process request. ---> Invalid username or password".

I have even cut and paste the details from dbBatchripper straight into the web site and again I can log in fine. Any ideas what I am missing?

Thanks

Andrew

Administrator

Re: GD3 Reporting Invalid Account

GD3 have seperate GD3 dbpoweramp lookups, contact GD3 to change your lookups over please.

Hello Andrew. Wanted to check with you if you've now got this working. I've just bought a GD3 lookups bundle package and GD3 folks sent me a dbpa specific link to signup/create an account. Spoon replied to a post of mine saying to enter my GD3 credentials under Batch Ripper Meta menu option. In your post, you also talk about entering your credentials - but where?! When I go to Batch Ripper's Meta menu option, I see in the default profile that GD3 is unchecked. Checking it or creating a new profile where I check it makes no difference - I don't get any option ("Edit"??) to enter my GD3 account credentials. Hoping you can help. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIstead View Post
    I may be missing something obvious but dbbatch ripper refuses to connect to GD3. I have entered my GD3 credentials exactly as I use them to login into GD3 their website which works fine, I can see my quota and buy cd submissions. I have loads free, but dbNatch ripper refuses to use it and reports the following error "GD3 Reported: Server was unable to process request. ---> Invalid username or password".

I have even cut and paste the details from dbBatchripper straight into the web site and again I can log in fine. Any ideas what I am missing?

Thanks

Andrew

Administrator

If you scroll down the metadata option list you will see

GD3 Meta Options

click the aquire button

Slightly embarrassed but 'problem' was that I remote into my headless media server where dbpa setup installed. Transpires something weird happened in that metadata option list wasn't scrolling so appeared that there were no more options. Minutes after my last post, I went back to check to see if I had missed something and then discovered the additional options - wasn't sure if I could post so soon after previous one (know can't with private messages) so waited till now to 'confess'. All well and normal service (cover art being discovered ~90% of the time by GD3) has been resumed!! Sorry :-(