title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New to Asset UPnP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhcusty
    • Apr 2014

New to Asset UPnP

I downloaded the free trial yesterday. I see some particular listing in the library as I access it from Kinsky.

I see a few cases where several artists are combined into a single Greatest Hits album (some GH albums are correct)
    I see what is actually a single album (CD) split into many albums, one for each featured artist

I want access by album and see what is on the physical CD. I would like to access by artist and see all CDs with songs by that artist.

I also see two repeating album covers. One generic jewel case and another that seems to be the cover for L7 Bricks Are Heavy. Both of these appear many times.

I use iTunes as my source.

The description I read on your website indicated that these problems would not occur. Have I done something wrong? Is there a way to correct these?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: New to Asset UPnP

You would set the Album Artist tag (with a singular artist) for these albums to group them together.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jhcusty
      • Apr 2014

I am sorry, but I do not understand the reply. Is there a manual where I can learn how to set the Album Artist tag?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You would not use Asset to write this tag, if you have dBpoweramp, select the files for the whole album in Windows Explorer >> Right click >> Edit ID Tag

then add the new Album Artist tag.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>