title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No Album Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nenox
    • Apr 2014

No Album Art

Hi,

I've just made a fresh install of 14.4 and trying to get album art of the internet consistently yields zero results. This is unexpected and a little annoying, as money was spent to avoid any fiddling (EAC+5 other steps).

Please let me know what options I might be missing or how to proceed.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm writing not addressing "the forum", but simply to get support. This seems to be the only option.
  • nenox
    • Apr 2014

Re: No Album Art

Ok, so after 10 cd's I hit a cd that had matching images. So something it is working. It would be nice to have the option to simply get hits from a Google image search.

Cheers

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Click the [+] next to Album Art to add from the Internet.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• nenox
        • Apr 2014

Thanks Spoon,

As far as I can tell, clicking the "Choose Art" button and "+ -> Choose (from Internet)", does exactly the same thing? Anyway, in my case, both yield no results

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Yes choose from internet, try this: insert a disc, set the album artist to:

Madonna

Set the album name to:

GHV2

then click choose from Internet on + button, if there are no results then it is likely your security software is blocking CD Ripper from accessing the internet (this madonna search would show over 100 covers).
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>