title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTunes R1.7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: PerfectTunes R1.7

One should be enough. Thanks.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Code:
      Birdy Nam Nam - Defiant Order (ALAC)   [AccurateRip DiscIDs: 011-001251e6-00a0b517-840ac80b]
        Track 1: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 9FE605F2]  z:\del\01 Jaded Future.m4a
        Track 2: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC FE610902]  z:\del\02 Defiant Order.m4a
        Track 3: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 249C7E1C]  z:\del\03 Parache.m4a
        Track 4: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 7BF57E6F]  z:\del\04 Written In The Sand.m4a
        Track 5: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 96BFAC1A]  z:\del\05 Cadillac Dreams.m4a
        Track 6: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 9346EA2F]  z:\del\06 Big City Knights.m4a
        Track 7: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC C9FB1700]  z:\del\07 Goin' in.m4a
        Track 8: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 15511C07]  z:\del\08 (The Golden Ero Of) el Cobra Disc.m4a
        Track 9: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 09E0ABD7]  z:\del\09 The Plan.m4a
        Track 10: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC DD777460]  z:\del\10 Melancholy At The Sports Bar.m4a
        Track 11: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 13 [CRC BB0055A0]  z:\del\11 Black Bird Cloud.m4a
      Strangely it works as should. Can you try this, create a new folder and put only this album into the folder. Then remove your existing folders from PerfectTUNES and add just the new folder, if you run the main perfecttunes program click the 'clear database cache'. Then run accuraterip. What does it show for this album?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
        Code:
        Birdy Nam Nam - Defiant Order (ALAC)   [AccurateRip DiscIDs: 011-001251e6-00a0b517-840ac80b]
          Track 1: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 9FE605F2]  z:\del\01 Jaded Future.m4a
          Track 2: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC FE610902]  z:\del\02 Defiant Order.m4a
          Track 3: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 249C7E1C]  z:\del\03 Parache.m4a
          Track 4: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 7BF57E6F]  z:\del\04 Written In The Sand.m4a
          Track 5: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 96BFAC1A]  z:\del\05 Cadillac Dreams.m4a
          Track 6: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 9346EA2F]  z:\del\06 Big City Knights.m4a
          Track 7: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC C9FB1700]  z:\del\07 Goin' in.m4a
          Track 8: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 15511C07]  z:\del\08 (The Golden Ero Of) el Cobra Disc.m4a
          Track 9: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC 09E0ABD7]  z:\del\09 The Plan.m4a
          Track 10: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 14 [CRC DD777460]  z:\del\10 Melancholy At The Sports Bar.m4a
          Track 11: AccurateRip Verified Confidence 13 [CRC BB0055A0]  z:\del\11 Black Bird Cloud.m4a
        Strangely it works as should. Can you try this, create a new folder and put only this album into the folder. Then remove your existing folders from PerfectTUNES and add just the new folder, if you run the main perfecttunes program click the 'clear database cache'. Then run accuraterip. What does it show for this album?
        That worked, and identified which albums had been accurately ripped:

I'll try it again on my full music collection, and hopefully it will work this time!

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
          • Mar 2014

That also worked with my full music library... but then reverted back to not having any Accurately Ripped albums after I added a second music library location.
          Last edited by DownwardSpiral; 04-06-2014, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Add the 2nd location, then click the clear cache button, let it rescan, does it show all the albums correctly?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by DownwardSpiral
              That also worked with my full music library... but then reverted back to not having any Accurately Ripped albums after I added a second music library location.
              I'm now having trouble with just the one location. If I follow all the pre-mentioned steps (clearing the cache etc.) and then run AccurateRip, I get accurate results that I mentioned previously. However, if I then add several more albums to that one location (newly copied CD's), then re-run AccurateRip, it stops running properly. The Accurately-read albums drop from 1511 to 7, and it only captures 10 albums with errors, when there are actually 18. The total albums number remains correct, even though the individual breakdowns do not add up to this.

Does this mean that I have to clear my cache every time I run AccurateRip?!

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

What happens if you:

Clear cache, run with just one location. Quit AccurateRip then re-run AccurateRip, does it show the albums correctly?
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
                  • Mar 2014

What happens if you:

Clear cache, run with just one location. Quit AccurateRip then re-run AccurateRip, does it show the albums correctly?
                  No. The first runs have worked fine (which I have now tested twice), but the second runs do not (even without adding another location).

Comment

• Spoon
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2002

Please zip up your %appdata%\PerfectTUNES folder (after you have run accuraterip 2 times and it is not showing correctly the albums).
                    Spoon
                    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
                      • Mar 2014

Please zip up your %appdata%\PerfectTUNES folder (after you have run accuraterip 2 times and it is not showing correctly the albums).
                      Should I follow the same steps as before?:

We need to get a dump a different way:

1) Download: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/AccurateRip.exe

Save to C:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\PerfectTunes\ overwriting the existing

2) Visit: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/dd996900

Download procdump, unzip to c:\procdump\

Run this procdump program:

Windows Key + R (brings up a run box), copy and paste this text then click run:

c:\procdump\procdump -ma -s 1234 -n 3 -x c:\procdump\ar.dmp "C:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\PerfectTunes\accuraterip.exe"

** the number 1234 is the number of seconds after automatically write the dump, so if your AccurateRip reaches 25% and freezes after 50 minutes, use -s 3600 this will write the dump after 3600 seconds, or one hour

(if AccurateRip does not show then check the path is correct to the programs)

Now wait until the time has elapsed, the command window will show when writing a dump, as soon as the program is run a dump is created, this one can be deleted, then wait your hour

dump file are written to C:\Procdump\

Comment

• Spoon
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2002

No need for a program dump, I just need your PerfectTUNES database.
                        Spoon
                        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• AndrewFG
                          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                          • May 2010

I wonder if the problem could be due to something like his system clock time (Now) having a value earlier than the time stamp on his files. Just a thought..

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
                            • Mar 2014

No need for a program dump, I just need your PerfectTUNES database.
                            Hi. Sorry for the delay in replying. Where can I forward you that information from?

Comment

• Spoon
                              Administrator
                              • Apr 2002

Here please:

Spoon
                              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DownwardSpiral
                                • Mar 2014

Thanks for the contact information, but where can I find the PerfectTUNES database?

Comment

Working...

]]>