title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PerfectTunes R1.7

Administrator

PerfectTunes R1.7

Changes:

Fixes to AccurateRip hanging.

Download

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/Perfe...-r1.7-beta.exe

Note if you have the registered version of PerfectTUNES, to maintain registration:

Install this beta over the top of the registered version (when asked to uninstall old, select No)

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: PerfectTunes R1.7

Doesn't hang, so thanks for that. Please consider a "pause" button in addition to the existing "cancel" button while "Checking with AccurateRip" is underway.

No more hang. Thank you.

Thanks for the update, but still not working for me.

The first time I ran AccurateRip with the new update (above), it only displayed 40 albums as having been ripped accurately. I have over 1600 accurately ripped albums, which were previously captured every time I ran AccurateRip (until the recent updates). I just ran the updated AccurateRip for a second time, it showed no accurately ripped albums.

Administrator

It puts these albums under which heading?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It puts these albums under which heading?
    They don't appear under any heading, but the Total Album count indicates that they have been counted somewhere

Administrator

Your files have AccurateRip track tags? (if ripped previously with dBpoweramp)

Your files have AccurateRip track tags? (if ripped previously with dBpoweramp)
    Hi. The majority were ripped by dBpoweramp, but some were previously ripped using iTunes. Prior to your recent updates, AccurateRip recognised the vast majority (95%) of my ALAC albums as accurately ripped (only excluding online-only albums, and those albums not in AccurateRip). The link below shows that 1516 albums are missing from my total album count. I currently have 1638 ALAC albums, so 1516 would probably be the right number of accurately ripped albums, excluding the pre-mentioned online-only albums, and those not in AccurateRip.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7qq9ktsxw...2010.58.15.png

Administrator

Under the albums cannot check, it lists the albums? what does the export button say (post a few albums please from the export section).

Under the albums cannot check, it lists the albums? what does the export button say (post a few albums please from the export section).
    No, the albums cannot check are all non-lossless mp3's or iTunes m4a's. All of my accurately ripped Lossless albums are missing.

What do I need to do to export? Thanks

Administrator

Perhaps upload one album which is lossless and does not show to dropbox.

Perhaps upload one album which is lossless and does not show to dropbox.
    I changed the PerfectTunes Music Library location to a single band folder, which includes a total of 4 albums. 2 are Lossless, and were previously indicated as being Accurately Ripped with AccurateRip version R14, and the other 2 are non-Lossless AAC albums (from iTunes).

As before, AccurateRip detects the correct number of albums, but fails to indicate whether or not the 2 Lossless albums are Accurately Ripped. I've added a Dropbox Screenshot below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/34xi52rirc...2010.16.30.png

Including Export box:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oy946122w...2010.22.21.png
    Last edited by DownwardSpiral; 04-06-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Administrator

Can we have these albums in dropbox please.

Can we have these albums in dropbox please.
    Even compressed, they're still huge files. Do you need all 4 of those albums?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2295ipy6zf...%28ALAC%29.zip

That's one of the two ALAC albums that I mentioned in my previous post.