title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Moon 180 mind and asset artwork

Moon 180 mind and asset artwork

I am a new member here and since a while I am using asset upnp in combination with a simaudio moon 180 mind streamer and that is working fine.

I shuffled my music collection en finetuned every album, artist and the artwork, but i noticed a strange issue. the mind app is starting with genre, the artwork which is shown there contains artwork that is not to be found in my entire music collection. For example, the artwork/picture under the genre classical is a picture that is removed and replaced, under all the classical albums this picture cannot be found anymore. The jazz genre contains a pictur of a album/artist hich is completely removed from my pc.

I refreshed asset upnp multiple times but thatdoes not seem to solve the issue.

My entire collection is FLAC and asset is running on a windows 7 x64 desktop.

Dows anyone have a solution for me?

Administrator

Re: Moon 180 mind and asset artwork

Try a Rescan 'Refresh All'

Already tried that one but still the old pictures appear

Administrator

Either the art is still there, or your player / control point is caching the art for that tree element. As a refresh all removes all art and scans again.

I am going to try that again and dubbelcheck, thanks again and I will keep you posted

Thanks spoon, that worked fine.

But now I am the lucky owner of a qnap 219p and asset still works fine on the nas, but the artwork is different now (different when asset was running on my pc). In the main page of the Mind app the artwork seems to be very random, on the oc the artwork was always of the first album in the related map. Now with the qnap the artwork in the same main page of the mind app is the 30th album (for example).

I tried a rescan but the same artwork is appearing in the mind app.

Is there a solution for this?