title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Powerpack for ID-Tag Editing Doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carol in NYC
    • Mar 2014

Powerpack for ID-Tag Editing Doesn't work

I purchased dbPowerAmp recently and it is supposed to include ID-Tag Editing. I just converted some analog audio files using Audacity and saved them with track numbers, album name, etc. They come up in windows expolorer without that data, so I can't sort by track. When I try to add a track number I get a popup window from dbpoweramp saying "Powerpack required for ID Tag editing." I should already have that as part of the purchase, but since I didn't seem to, I went to the website and downloaded the codec for ID Tag Update. That doesn't work either. Not sure why dbpoweramp is overriding what audacity did - bad enough to have to re-enter data I already entered, but worse to have it tell me it won't let me enter the data at all. Please help!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Powerpack for ID-Tag Editing Doesn't work

You would need to install the registered version, if you uninstall dBpoweramp, then visit:

To get the registered version.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Carol in NYC
      • Mar 2014

I just de-installed, but now it wants me to pay all over again! I already paid for it once... please advise!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Did you visit the link in my last email, enter your order number and download the registered install?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Carol in NYC
          • Mar 2014

That worked; thanks much.

Comment

Working...

]]>