title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trial of dBPower, Batch Ripper, Playtunes

Re: Trial of dBPoweramp, Batch Ripper, PerfecTunes

hi - i came home and unistalled and deleted dBpa and Drivers. reinstalled, but same condition: nimbie not seen. help please... i could schedule concerted time Monday 8 - 4 PM Pacific. Thank you.

as mentioned i'm travelling until April 6, so must toss in the towel. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling R15, BR2, Nimbie R4 on a different location and different internal drives to no avail. From SSD to RAID mirrored hard drives. i'm out of ideas to try to set up dBpa batch ripping with the nimbie NT21 on 64bit (Mr. C"). I can retry installing dBpa 14.3/14.4 from the acronova install disc. If so,based on your instruction today about downgrading from R15, I'll attempt to uninstall R15, BR 2 and Nimbie R4 first Apparently i can use the XP machine ("Gr8White") since BR does work via usb 3 there, but i bought the multi core mr. c to do this. I'll be able to follow this forum while away if anyone can help. ( Env. Win7, 64 bit attempting to try R15 for Nimbie.) Thank you Spoon too.
    Last edited by clay; 03-24-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Found part of answer on downgrading

Re: Batch Ripper Not kicking off Nimbie NB21. I tried again deinstalling all dpba programs to reinstall 14.4 as planned above. However "Trial Expired" prevents me from downloading Batch Ripper 2 or Nimbie Driver 4. I have not had a fair chance to figure out why it won't run on my 64 bit machine so I'm afraid to buy Reference until it works. Should I run the special deinstall dbpa utility that you mentioned on another thread?

Administrator

It would not reset the trial, once used it is used.

So my trial on a 64-bit Windows 7 PC completely failed. You won't extend the delayed trial or enable any further testing - Correct, Spoon? Please let me know your assessment. We reinstalled and tested twice, and no one else on this forum has offered suggestions but you, nor has any reply to my plea in March reported successful use with new Nimbie install in 64-bit. I appreciate you Spoon and the other threads. I'm just so disappointed that I won't be able to try, buy, or use any of your products. To recap: Acronova checked everything and isolated it to dBp's software. Both 14.4 and 15.0 failed on my 64-bit ("Mr. C.") Both 14.4 and 15 did run on "Gr8White" - the 32-bit XP, USB3 but only dual core. Since i notice other interested forum posters have been unable to get Batch Ripper running even after buying your products, not knowing "Illustrate/dBp's relevant 64-bit release test and install base environment and since you seem done with helping me, i'll end this thread. Thanks for responding quickly to at least save me the trouble of trying to scrub all the dBp programs out at this point. Thank you again.

Administrator

Correct, we have no way of reactivating the trial once it has expired.