title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DB Poweramp Reference R15 with 32 bit Operating System

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robert Hood
    • Oct 2014

Re: DB Poweramp Reference R15 with 32 bit Operating System

Well ... I tried the Run as Administrator, still no luck. Have my firewall off. Everything installs fine, see the correct screen for CD Ripper, but can get no Meta data, and ext drive still reading as "unknown" ....

Comment

• Robert Hood
      • Oct 2014

Aha !! I just re-started my firewall - got a couple of "alerts" related to starting dbPower, ok'd the start up -- and voila .... everything "came to life" ! Crazy ... lol looks like all is well now I'll keep working with it later tonight, but for now, I'd say we found the correct approach! Thanks for your suggestion - it turned all my attention to the same - and looks like it worked.!!

Thanks again!

Bob

oh - I first read about your software in the Steve Hoffman forum, of which I'm also a member, and after the first cd with the CD Ripper, I knew I had found the right burn software, with the right "feel" for my liking. Nice work.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Robert Hood
        Aha !! I just re-started my firewall - got a couple of "alerts" related to starting dbPower, ok'd the start up -- and voila .... everything "came to life" ! Crazy ... lol looks like all is well now I'll keep working with it later tonight, but for now, I'd say we found the correct approach! Thanks for your suggestion - it turned all my attention to the same - and looks like it worked.!!

Thanks again!

Bob

oh - I first read about your software in the Steve Hoffman forum, of which I'm also a member, and after the first cd with the CD Ripper, I knew I had found the right burn software, with the right "feel" for my liking. Nice work.
        excellent! (I too hang out at Steve Hoffman music forums...good place to discuss/learn about new and old music!)

Comment

Working...

]]>