title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Manual Meta Review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MKR
    • Jan 2014

Manual Meta Review

I'm about to embark on a massive re-rip of my library (let's just say my initial rips were janky) So I built a machine for the task; Asus P8Z77V-LE/Intel 3570K/16gb RAM/6 Pioneer BDR-208DBK Bluray drives/8tb of storage/Zalman MS800.
    My initial testing has given positive results and performance has been excellent.

The question i have is during the batch ripping process when a disc is loaded you are presented with the Manual Meta Review window. Is there a way to bypass this screen when it finds the meta data so that you don't have to click OK each time a disc is loaded?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Manual Meta Review

You can disable the manual review, then the system would run fully automatically, see the meta data options page.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MKR
      • Jan 2014

Thanks Spoon

Comment

• Bernd van Hal
        • Oct 2014

Hi, call me a dummy but i can not find the option to stop:

The question i have is during the batch ripping process when a disc is loaded you are presented with the Manual Meta Review window. Is there a way to bypass this screen when it finds the meta data so that you don't have to click OK each time a disc is loaded?

problem. can somebody tell me wat to do?

Drank a cup of coffe and looked again...... found it. Problem solved.
        Last edited by Bernd van Hal; 10-23-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>