title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Something New! Something UGLY!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Swaman
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2011

Something New! Something UGLY!

Help please. I was ripping a number of discs using the DBPA CD Ripper when all of a sudden the Album name stopped showing up in the tool bar or upper bar. The blank for inserting the album name also disappeared although the word Album remained. Everything else worked fine.

Can domeone tell me what happened and how to insert the album name and the album name blank before disc ripping?

Thank you,
    Tom
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Something New! Something UGLY!

Can you post a screenshot?

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Odd. I assume you've tried to reboot your computer. Next I'd reinstall dbpa.

Comment

• Tom Swaman
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Oct 2011

Mrs. Spoon,

I found this problem on 3 of a 28 disc box set. As I stated in my post, I finally typed an album title into the metadata following ripping. I just went to make a screenshot of the three discs and all showed the full metadata with album title as I previously typed. I am sorry I could not accomodate your very good request.

All I can tell you is that all discs in this set ripped perfectly except those three and I have zero idea of what happened. I have never experienced anyuthing like this and all of my hardware and software is working just as it should.

Thank you for your efforts.

Best regards,
        Tom

Comment

• Tom Swaman
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Oct 2011

Gary,

Thanks for your comments. As you can see from my post, there was no need to do what you wisely suggested.

Regards,
          Tom

Comment

Working...

]]>