title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: 2 Drives, One in Rippong Service, One Used for Next CD Configuration??????

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

2 Drives, One in Rippong Service, One Used for Next CD Configuration??????

O.K., I use two drives on my music compyter. Ialso edit and label every item and track before ripping my music. Is there any way to use one of these drives in the ripping mode while labelling the second disc in the second drive without impacting either the first drive or the music folder. Then when the first CD is finisshed ripping, can I simply point the second drive for ripping? If this can easily be done, I think this greatly enhances the utility of the dbpoweramp cd ripper.

Thank you,
    'Tom

Administrator

Re: 2 Drives, One in Rippong Service, One Used for Next CD Configuration??????

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: 2 Drives, One in Rippong Service, One Used for Next CD Configuration??????

Spoon,

Thank you. I will try this. I stopped using Batch Ripper because my drives were riupping automatically when the doors shut. Therefore, I did not have time to do the configuring needed.

Regards,
    Tom