title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Internet radio?

Internet radio?

Having just got asset UPnP registered, I cannot understand how to setup Internet radio and I am surprised there is not a guide to which I can refer to. So can any one help as I have gone through the forum and there are others like me. For example were do I find the radio stations and how do I set up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Administrator

Re: Internet radio?

There is nothing to setup, you would browse the 'Internet Radio' item in the root.

Thanks spoon. I now can find internet radio(tunein radio) and can select a station (a local one that I know works) but no sound. Using stream magic to my NP30 works fine and I can even select on some stations AAC,Windows media or MP3 which all work fine. I am controlling using ipod touch with plug player. what is happening.

Administrator

Set plug player as the playback device, and see if it can play those stations? (it can take 10 seconds or more for sound to come through initially).

I set plug player as the media renderer and a media server as an asset one but I cannot change anything on the NP30. If I setup up a station on the NP30 box it works but there s no sound using plug player as the station is stopped according to the screen on the NP30. This is frustrating as stream magic finds the station easily and even gives me the choice of stream do I want before starting it but it has a problem with finding all my music while asset/plug player is good at finding the music but no good at finding internet radio.