title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Kodak KDK-1000-04 50-disc CD robots available

dBpoweramp Guru

Kodak KDK-1000-04 50-disc CD robots available

Hi folks,

I still have quite a few of the 50-disc Kodak robots left, new in box (but manufactured nearly a decade ago), along with my "driver" for dbpoweramp's batch ripper, and a couple of other software goodies (such as my iTunes automator script).

I only recommend these units for Windows XP (or the optional XP Mode in some varieties of Windows 7). While they technically work with Vista (and standard Windows 7 mode) there's a USB bus-reset storm that causes a delay in disc recognition, slowing ripping down noticeably.

There's a discount for buying multiples. First is $250, second is $200 and if you buy three or more they all are $200 each. US Ground shipping to the lower-48 states on each box is $25 (I can get quotes for other destinations). I accept paypal or a cleared check for payment.

If you're interested please feel free to send me an email at brendan.hoar@gmail.com.

Brendan

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Kodak KDK-1000-04 50-disc CD robots available

FYI, I created a craigslist ad for these as well:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...996789406.html

Brendan