title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How long does it take?????

How long does it take?????

Hello all,

I'm new here and want to introduce my self. My name is John and I'm new to the DBPowerAmp scene. I have previously used EAC with good results, bu t lately read about how DBPA is much faster. Well...... I installed DBPA on one of my laptops and set it up using The ultimate dBpoweramp CD ripping guide | furtive. trying to rip a cd and it took 17 HOURS to rip one song... I'v tried others and it's the same. DBPA goes through rip secure rip then wants to re-rip from 6000 to 11000 on every song. Please help. I know its better than this. What have I done wrong?

John

Administrator

Re: How long does it take?????

It is likely you have c2 pointers enabled, but they are not correctly supported (hence the re-ripping of a huge number of frames).

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It is likely you have c2 pointers enabled, but they are not correctly supported (hence the re-ripping of a huge number of frames).
    Yes, That must be the problem. The c2 pointers were checked, the setup guide I looked at recommended it. Can you point me to a setup guide that has the proper information? I would like to do this right the first time.

Please forgive me fo taking so long to respond to your post, I'm in the middle of moving so it's been kind of hectic around my house.

Thank You for the information.

John

Administrator

The setup guide is correct, it has proper information, however on your drive c2 pointers are faulty.