title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Incomplete track listing

Incomplete track listing

On my Asset UPnP configuration screen on my computer it says "Status: Library contains 26535 tracks, 9482 albums", but when I go into to the Himedia server and look at "all titles" for example only 3956 are listed for me to choose from. Also when I go into any of the alphabetic sub folders (a,b,c,d ...) only partial lists are shown. Only a few hundred in each. Please help.

I am running the latest version and am registered.
    Thanks

Administrator

Re: Incomplete track listing

Install Asset Control from the beta section of this forum, and browse Asset from your PC, confirm how many albums it shows.

Spoon,
    Thanks for helping.
    When I install the beta Asset Control and browse, ALL tracks do show up in all the folders and sub-folders. Why wouldn't they all be there when I use the HiMedia server?
    I appreciate your time.
    Ken

Administrator

It might have a limit of the number of items it can display, or it is only listing tracks which it can play.

I think it is somethig with the Asset UpNP. The reason I think so is that when I use a different UPnP, all of the tracks are shown and can be played. Any suggestions?

dBpoweramp Guru

I am not familiar with the himedia srver to be able to comment.