title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Eject problem when burning CDs...

Eject problem when burning CDs...

Hi, first time poster with a quick question. I am using a PC with Windows XP Service Pack 3 and I am burning CDs from AIFF files on my hard drive. I burn the CDs successfully and the problem that I am having is that the CD will not eject. Anyone know what is causing this. When I rip using CD Ripper the CD automatically ejects when the ripping is finished. I am using two diffrent optical drives, one for ripping and one for burning. When the drop down box asks whether I want to eject Cd after burn, I have tries both ways and CD will not eject. I am confused.
    Bill.

Administrator

Re: Eject problem when burning CDs...

You can eject manually with the CD drive button?

The CD drive button does not operate when after I burn the CD with CD Ripper and the eject button in the program will not eject the CD manually..

nothing else

how do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by wpauge View Post
    Hi, first time poster with a quick question. I am using a PC with Windows XP Service Pack 3 and I am burning CDs from AIFF files on my hard drive. I burn the CDs successfully and the problem that I am having is that the CD will not eject. Anyone know what is causing this. When I rip using CD Ripper the CD automatically ejects when the ripping is finished. I am using two diffrent optical drives, one for ripping and one for burning. When the drop down box asks whether I want to eject Cd after burn, I have tries both ways and CD will not eject. I am confused.
    Bill.
    I also have have same problem, when eject manually also donot work