title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Rip As One

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rip As One

I want to rip this CD I have as one track (15 tracks as one) but I keep getting only the first 5:45 minutes of the entire selection 1:16:45. My CD-ROM is able to read and rip all 15 tracks with no problems, the problem is when I use Rip As One. What am I missing?

Re: Rip As One

What format are you ripping it to? Where in the track positions is the 5:45? Have you tried ripping the first/last few tracks as one to see if that works? Maybe the Cd has a defect.

Thank you for the reply, I have tried using the MP3 (Lame) and Apple Lossless, but the end result is the same no matter what CD I use, I know is not the CD nor the CD drive because I have two drives and the result is the same. The 5:45 position is about at half point of the second track. I believe it must have something to do with the settings. I have restarted the computer, check all the ripper settings, but I do not know where the 5:45 comes from. I have checked all songs and nothing, I have checked two songs and nothing either. It looks like its reaping all songs but when I try playing the tracki in only has 5:45.

Reviving this thread.. I'm having the exact same issues when I'm trying to rip audiobooks. I'm using Rip as 1 and all I get is a 5:45 out of 1:12:25 for some reason? Was using multi-encoder and it was the same result with every one.

Administrator

Be sure you not have an DSP effects running (either in CD Ripper, or on multi encoder page).

Seems to be my second dBPowerAMP 15.3 issue. I'm not getting QAAC to work at all, and Rip as 1 (One) is not working either. Rolling back to 15.1 using the exact same settings and both are working.